top of page

Free entry to the labor market

A work permit (i.e. a work permit including a valid residence permit, employee card, blue card or card of an in-house transferred employee) is not required for a foreigner: -

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

51 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Couldn’t Load Comments
It looks like there was a technical problem. Try reconnecting or refreshing the page.
bottom of page